After a consultation period with Core Crew and HODs this is the plan:
July GIVE! Looking increasingly unlikely
We'll decide by the middle of April
If July GIVE! Is not possible we won’t reschedule for later in the year;
We'd be clashing with existing and rescheduled events and many Crew, Suppliers and Guests will have other commitments – and people may be traumatized or skint
Rather than go off half cocked in August, better to come back full cock next year!
If we do decide to cancel July GIVE! all existing tickets will be valid for GIVE! 2021
GIVE! 2021 is already booked for July 9th-12th
Can't wait to Hug & Squeeze & Kiss & Dance with you all again soon!
In the mean time while you're hunkered down twiddling your whatsits remember you can stream or download dozens of fabulous mixes from all your fave HoH DJs from the HoH MEDIA PLAYER - click the media tab above