Remember our party policy: Collectively conscious - Individually responsible.
- We strive to create a safe space where people can really relax and have the best possible time.
- We want you to come away from the event feeling fantastic - not destroyed.
- Please be sensitive to the balance between having a great party and looking after your well being - and the well being of others.
Terms and conditions
- Tickets are issued for a single named individual - We don't issue physical tickets - please bring ID to the reception point.
- We reserve the right to change ticket prices or offer special deals and promotions at any time.
- TICKETS ARE TRANSFERABLE - until 2 weeks before an event.
- If you find you are unable to come and want to transfer your ticket to someone else please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the full name and email of the person you want to nominate.
- In case of cancellation refunds will only be given if an alternate date cannot be found.
- In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests the Premises License Holder reserves the right to refuse admission - or ask a guest to leave. Any refund of the ticket value, if such an event arises, is at the discretion of House of Honey.
- The artist and performer line-up and all billed attractions may be subject to change at any time without notice.
- The venue may be subject to change at any time - notice given.
- The number of events we produce in any one year may vary.
- Admission is at the guests own risk. The Premises License Holder will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the guest or the unforeseeable actions of other guests or third parties.
- At outdoor events the guest accepts full responsibility for their own health and safety in connection to any activity involving trees ie. camping under them, siting under them or climbing on them.
- Strictly no trading or other commercial activity by any guest will be allowed at any event without prior written consent from House of Honey.
- Guests consent to being filmed, photographed or recorded for TV, radio, web-cast or other public broadcast and/or for any video or DVD as part of the audience and/or by on-site CCTV cameras and recordings for security purposes.
- We don't tolerate illegal substances or the consumption of excess alcohol - Please be responsible and careful.
- As of July 2007 smoking is not permitted in enclosed public areas.
- If the event allows under 18s to attend they must be accompanied by their legal guardian.
- Membership Fair use policy: If your paid membership subscription expires before the start date of an event and you've had the benefit of a discount on a ticket to that event, you will be asked to pay the difference at registration
(by default, all memberships are recurring - a membership will only expire if you cancel it at Paypal).
- Membership fees are not refundable (unless upgrading to a higher level of membership - in which case the balance on the old membership will be refunded)